8 Smart Travel Fabrics to Get You Started
by Gretzel Lantican
Traveling is good. It gives happiness, an opportunity to reflect, and time away from work. But when it comes to packing, sometimes the stress can overwhelm you. You can’t choose between your favorite dresses, you’re contemplating whether to bring five or more outfits, and you worry about what to wear more than anticipate the time you’ll have.
AVA has done some smart packing to save you the trouble. We believe that it’s better to have smart essentials inside your bag than struggle to stuff everything you own into a suitcase.
Here’s our outfit guide for your smart travel:
1. This two-way dress gives you style options: being an alluring babe in a v-neck or a conservative sweetheart in a round neck. With its wrinkle-free fabric, the Nana dress becomes every wanderer’s top choice for a casual and comfortable ensemble.
Get the look: Tricia Gosingtian x AVA - Nana Dress in Powder Blue
2. The Reign wrap is the on-the-go top for someone with a hectic schedule. As a multiway piece, it can be worn as a wrap top or a cover up. For a night out, its formal style can be completed with a pair of trousers or an a-line skirt.
Get the look: Daria - Reign Wrap Top in Red
3. A functional dress is always a good idea when traveling. Much like the A Dress? Says Who? and Alessi dresses, it should give you the option to venture out on the evening after a casual affair.
4. An avant-garde piece is essential for every trip, because you never know what can happen next on your itinerary. For all unexpected side-trips or hangouts, you have this puffed sleeve dress that can steal the show.
5. Additionally, a midi polyester dress can spare you all the hassle when you’re on a perfectly planned getaway. Styling and ironing become the least of your worries as you flaunt this summery and easy-to-wear OOTD.
6. A slip silhouette will give you the best travel photos. This piece creates a relaxed and easy style with just a pair of chunky shoes. Plus, the fabric gives you that breathable feeling all the time.
7. Lastly, a black dress is essential on any trip. As Coco Chanel says, "Always have a good little black dress." Our best bet? Something that's figure-hugging and sophisticated like the Kim dress.
Travel wisely. Choose versatile, light, and wrinkle-free pieces on AVA.ph. After all, we opt for smart packing and dressing fashionably for your next travel.